Thursday, October 9, 2014

New Semi-Regular Series for The Edmonton Journal: Made In Edmonton

Often people get in touch with Sam Cupelli because they want a steel gate.  After they leave this craftsman's studio, called Simply Steel Metal Art Studio, they  have ideas for a whole lot more ways steel might fit in their home. In Cupelli's well-trained and creative hands, the options are endless: back splashes, wall finishes, chairs, table legs, spider webs, back lit bars and wall art...
Sam Cupelli at his art studio. Photo by John Lucas; Edmonton Journal photo credit.

This article is the start of a semi-regular series in the Edmonton Journal Homes Section, intended to excite our collective creative juices. There are so many ways to personalize our homes with art and function (often limited only by our imaginations). The series is also intended to feature the many amazing designer-makers in this city. They are creating beautiful things. With more buyers and collaborators like you and I, I hope they might stay in Edmonton and keep creating.

As William Morris so aptly said: Let nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful.”


2 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete